Red Bean Cook-Off sponsored by CASA & the City of Diamondhead
Saturday, October 14, 2023 (4:00 PM - 7:00 PM) (CDT)
Join us on Saturday, October 14, 2023, as over 20 teams vie for the title of Red Bean Champion all while supporting CASA of Hancock County's efforts to provide a trained community volunteer to advocate for the abused and neglected children of our community.
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place, Best Cornbread, Best Decorated Booth, Best Non-traditional Bean, and People's Choice.
- There is no electricity available so you will be self-sufficient in terms of keeping your red beans heated.
- A 12-foot space will be reserved for each booth.
- Teams also need to bring their own 10x10 tent, table, & up to 4 chairs, table covering, serving utensils & gloves, and a fire extinguisher for your booth.
- Teams are also responsible for picking up their garbage at the conclusion of the event.
- All paper products and spoons will be provided for each participating team.
- Beverages will be available for purchase, so please, no outside drinks will be allowed.
Estimated attendance for the event is approximately 450 people. Please prepare a minimum of 5 gallons of Red Beans. All teams need to be in place and ready to serve by 3:30 p.m.
5000 Diamondhead Circle
Diamondhead, MS 39525 United States
4-7pm, Diamondhead Town Green
Food & Beverage