FNB Bank, Kiln
First National Bank of Picayune was founded in July 1947 to serve the Pearl River County market. It is the only local bank headquartered in Picayune, Mississippi. In addition to the main branch located on East Canal Street, the bank has three branches in Picayune: West Canal branch was opened in April 1963 on West Canal Street, North branch was opened in May 1976 on Hwy 11 North and relocated in February 1994 to Cooper Road, South branch was opened in September 1981 on Hwy 43 South and relocated in February 1996 to what is now called Memorial Drive. In October 1997, the bank acquired a branch of Magnolia Federal Bank on West College Avenue in Wiggins, Stone County. The branch in Wiggins operated under the name of Southern National Bank. The Wiggins branch relocated in July 2008 to Hall Street. The bank opened a branch in Poplarville, Pearl River County in April 1999 and is located on South Main Street. And soon we will open a Branch located 16230 Hwy 603 Suite A in Kiln Mississippi.